MENU BLUE JAZZ
The Blue Jazz Club restaurant is a great place where to taste the true flavor of the Mediterranean during a fantastic live performance of Jazz. In our menu you will find delicious fresh fish, appetizing grilled meats (beef tenderloin, Iberian secret ...) and finally, a careful selection of desserts ranging from jams, sorbets or ice cream. Book now and enjoy the authentic Mediterranean flavor at Blue Jazz Club!
- Crystal bread with virgin oil, mallorcan tomato and black olive salt.
- Foiegras with citrus leaves, pumpkin purèe, fried leek and crispy bread.
- Marinated salmon with steamed beetroot & green asparagus with Dijon mustard vinaigrette, a touch of rosemary, honey and green apple jelly with black and white andean quinoa scented with orange and carrot.
- Beef sirloin salad teppanyaki style.
- Salad of caramelized goat cheese and carpaccion of pear and strawberry.
- Rocket and mozarella di bufala sald with dried tomato and black olives.
- Beef tartare with quail egg, Dijon mustard and english sauce to the scent of brandy (served with toasts).
- Red tuna tartare marinated in soy sauce with white truffle perfume with dried tomato adn wakame seawed.
- Pasta filled with mushrooms with mascarpone, apple, walnuts and white truffle oil sauce.
- Forest scented fettucine with shallots, saffron and zucchini.
Life is like jazz ... it's better when you improvise.
" The Rock is a swimming pool, the Jazz is an ocean."
"Jazz is rhythm and meaning."